-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for possibly not thinking cupecakes are delicious. :P
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*ooh... a thousand? you two are still posting in this?? :D*
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] The end of the day past by like an short autumn breeze, which happened to be blowing when I got outside for the buses. But before that, I ...
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: The Zipper of Your Pants part 2
Okay, I read the first one, but decided against reviewing it. Sorry! I really should've. :) Anyway, this--like the first--was really good. Nuf said, right? I don't have much to ...
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] Asdal and Fayne were following the back, Kara had gone somewhere else. But where? thought Fayne, a sort of shiver running down her spine. She came to the ...
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario] "Dum dum deedum dum dum, de dum dum..." Audi's head bobbed up down as she twirled down the hall, singing along to Disturbia. Someone passed by her, glancing ...
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] I stuck my tongue out and licked my lower lip. It felt like the jaw was thumping to rythm of my heart beat, pulsing with a sharp pain, ...
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] I pushed my way out of the line for pizza and took a deep breath when I finally got some space. Haley and Paige were still in the ...
Oct 14, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] The room had fallen deathly silent. Fayne figited around uncomfortabley in her seat as did many other people. Everyone seemed to take a short step back away from ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] Paige's face blushed and turned my attention back to the songs, flipping through the pages again. Alice had scooted a little farther away from our tiny group and ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] "What?" Fayne glanced at the dragon and harpy, wondering what Asdal was talking about. "Who's... wait. What? Shadow Claw and Night Hawk?" The bodies shifted around in their ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] All eyes shifted towards the doorway where Kara, Asdal, and Fayne had arrived. The stones melted back into place behind the three as they stepped farther into the ...
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] "Tell what?" asked Fayne nonchalantly, stepping in like it was her own house. "Oh nothing! Nothing at all," Kara waved off the question with a slight chuckle, Asdal ...
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
**Even though I was thinking about going for Body, I think Emotion might be a better choice, Maybe** ^_^ Name: Audi Rosario Age: 17 Gender: female Element: Emotion Ability: Controlling ...
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] I reached up high, the folder firmly in my grasp. "Oh, come on, Paige!" I laughed, leaning backwards when she lunged for the folder. "I betcha they're as ...
Oct 10, 2008
