-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for confusing my while I try to draw McCain on an elephant and Obama on a donkey jousting to symbolize fighting for candidacy by wondering what a post subject ...
Oct 21, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Sweeeeet. Still gonna ban you for it though. :wink: Silent, your banned for banning two people at once which is totally unfair to the people who already banned them and ...
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] "Hey, Paige," I leaned closer to her, pressing my lips together in a thin line before I started cracking up again by the look on her face. "What ...
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario - Emotion - Bad - Venice, Italy] "Not really, it's been sort of bland if you ask me--and don't say you didn't." I pulled out the earphones and ...
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: Random Prologue?
Thanks a lot for those evenstar and olivia! :D I'm going to try to start the story, now that I've figured out a way that seems... fairly interesting, maybe. Or ...
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur
Yay! Go random kittens and bulbasaur! :D I demand a movie made!
Oct 19, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] "I still can't believe she punched you!" said Paige in astonishment, staring at my lip with wide eyes. I shook my head and laughed, "It's nothing, really." She ...
Oct 19, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario] "Oh," I furrowed my brows momentarily, but then let out a playful laugh, shutting the phone and setting it gently on the table. "Well?" Nathaniel asked. I grinned ...
Oct 19, 2008 -
Re: Random Prologue?
My narrator is supposed to act like that. He/she (haven't really decided yet, doesn't really matter, right?) is supposed to be random and practically clueless about things. This is just ...
Oct 19, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Mwahahahaha... Banned for not being able to think of a confusing post to ban someone with and threating to ban someone if they ban you for puting a ban on ...
Oct 19, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario] Through her slight, faint breath that came through the phone, it pulsed with fear. Fear and uncertainty mixed with a dash of nervousness, but she tried to hide ...
Oct 19, 2008 -
Re: Just Think of me This Time
Wait. :shock: You didn't tell me this was a song. I'm not that great at critiquing these so I'm sorry if this isn't that helpful. First off, this had a ...
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: What are you currently reading?
I'm reading Specials by Scott Westerfeld, Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor (for English), I'm about halfway though Breaking Dawn, and, if it counts, I'm going ...
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: Random Prologue?
I thought of a plot for a sort of sci-fi/fantasy fiction story. Sadly, I'm really not sure of a good way to start it. So one day as I pondered ...
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
*Okay, I know I started off with writing in third person, but I only did that to see how it'd be. I'm going to change to writing in first, just ...
Oct 18, 2008
