User avatar

kittykat

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Abducted

    Hello, silver ^^ I really liked this poem, especially how it started out with "Lithe form." Maybe it's because I've always liked the word lithe for some reason. There was ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: cart race

    First off... Hi and welcome to YWS! :D --- --- --- --- Grammar Claire and Maggie clenched their teeth, burying their faces deep into their coats; it was the second ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wake Up, You're Dead

    S'up, Mike, Um, I don't know what else to put other than this was pure awesomeness! ^^ Sorry, no real critique here to give you. This was my favorite part, ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Falling Slowly [1]

    Hello, Colleen! I'm sorry if this review won't be much help to you in advance, by the way. :) A few days ago I was planning on doing something that ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Yes, you interpreted great ^^ [Tash M. Grevette] "Yeah, you do know," I said once we stopped, "Who were those people on the outside? What're they talking about? Monsters and---" ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] " My kind!" I raised an eyebrow, Were all the rich this emotional about it? I sure wouldn't be if I was loaded. Isabelle glared at me ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Earth to Skye

    Yays! First here! :D Okay, first off I really like the idea of this story and how she has an imaginary friend, the therapist, and the fact that her sister's ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "Ah, that's speaking," I sat on the floor and watched as William struggle to help Joshua across the hallway. Why was I going to help that? Okay, ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "Maybe it'll be more," I chose my word carefully, "comfortable... if I'm at your height," From leaning on the wall I sunk down to the wooden floors ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "I..." His voice cracked. "You?" William shrunk back and tensed his shoulders like a soldier ready for battle. I stepped forward and looked down at him, looming ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "Isabelle," I called down the hallway, staggering to stand up, "Never mind, I know where you probably are! Mr. Escort's room, I suppose?" The little boy, William, ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    *Incog, you sneaky devil you... ^^ [ Rello Firan ] "Maybe that lollipop got to you," Rello flopped down onto the small couch behind him, eyeing Jesse. "How do you ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faceless

    Hello, elijah! ^^ Okay, maybe it was just me, but some things about this piece really made me sigh and take back my original thoughts on it. The first sentence, ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    I want to come on time, but I'm always confused by those Pacific or Central thingies. >< Where does Texas fall into those catigories? - kittykat

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath

    *I did want to create a character, but I don't think I have any time with all these projects my teachers piled on me. Vet, you can go ahead and ...

    Apr 14, 2009


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind