-
Re: New Geneva...
[Seven Folestion - Botany] The dark, black sweater that sagged from her shoulders was on the verge of completely falling off. Seven yawned lazily and glanced around the walls that ...
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
*Is this really going anywhere, summer, [jacob]? :?*
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: New Geneva...
*Sounds interesting :D* Name: Seven Folestion Age: 17 Speciality: Botany, things related to the earth Appearance: Soft subtle features around the face, all her movements are carefully chosen, even whe
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
*Where's Maybe? :?* [Audi Rosario - Emotion - Bad - Venice, Italy] Nathaniel swiveled his chair around so that he wouldn't be facing me anymore, but not before he gave ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Tash
Tash Through the fog and mist among the pastel shores that have known no sun a darkened figure stood alone, head hung low and as still as stone. His hair ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario] "Okay, this is enough!" I practically shouted, a flutter of cards passed before me and the echo of my voice reverberated. The walls seemed to shudder... maybe it ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
Rive decided that he didn't like her and thought she was on the enemy's side so he...
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: 8th Graders!
Darn it, I'm only in 7th. Yet I am already pure pure awesomeness! Mwahahahaha!
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] "Or!" I exclaimed, jumping up suddenly, then lowering my voice to a spooky whisper. "We could watch Saw 5. You know, that new scary movie?" "Sounds gory, but--" ...
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario] "Don't snarl at me, Edward," I grinned mischievously as I went on, sending a pulse of remorse through my words. "What do you have to say?" There was ...
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: A Superman, Edward Cullen & the Hulk spoof thing.
*rolls around on the floor laughing hysterically* I love these things! Totally wasn't a wast of time. 8) This was probably my favorite part: Edward: I’m so sparkly! WHEEEEE!!! I ...
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] My neck hit the other side of the window as the bus reeled out the lane and around the corner, making me bite down on my tongue. Quickly, ...
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for spelling know without a double-u and making me spell out W the way it sounds instead of the regular letter and again for saying that we're two peas ...
Oct 21, 2008 -
Re: What's twilight?
My friend is addicted to the series, it's a little disturbing. Lol, anyway, I like the first book, but like Grace said up above, the other three weren't that great. ...
Oct 21, 2008 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
The theme song to Spongebob Squarepants :D - kittykat
Oct 21, 2008
