User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] Nathaniel turned back to the window, as grumpy as Edward, but sitting in the light instead of a dark corner. I groaned and spun around in my own ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion] "Hold it," I placed my arm between him and the plant. "It could be faking," Ilarios raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms dubiously, but there was a ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion] "Anything interesting going on in there?" Ilarios glanced back through the window and a look passed over his face that clearly read: Stop talking to me so I ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting - Senior - Art Freak] "Boring, boring, boring..." I skimmed the list of classes on my schedule with a daze looked on my face, randomly ambling through the ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    *This is dying, why? It's barely three pages and everything is going sooo slow. Where is everybody?" [Seven Folestion] "Hey! Ilario!" I slammed against the wall, but they didn't turn. ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting - Senior - Art Freak] "Hm," I turned in my seat and hung my legs over the side facing the aisle. "Oh, I think I remember reading something ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting - Senior - Art Freak] The seat was much more comfortable than the armrest. This girl, Caydence, had slid to the floor, politely giving me the seat--which I ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting - Senior - Art Freak] Yawn. Laughter was echoing down the halls and with each step it grew louder. I pushed my way through the double doors, glancing ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario - Bad - Venice, Italy - Emotion] "You know what, we need to get our own plane." I spun around in my chair and found Edward, slouched nonchalantly ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    Name: Farst James Cresting Age: 17 Gender: male Grade: senior/12th Appearance: Dark, blue-black hair that was dyed with calligraphy ink he did during the summer. A light, almost tan skin ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion] Her hands darted around the mess that was presumably a desk for a pen and piece of paper. Amelia had quickly left after the sort of awkward and ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion - Botany] "Excuse me," she said in a slight, low growl. "I have an unstable plant to stop from eating my dorm." Seven yanked her hand away and ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion - Botany] She covered her mouth with the piece of toast to hide the growing smile, but it was too late. The most she could do without bursting ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion - Botany] The smell of toast, jam, and various teas filled the room. Seven took a bite into her piece and glanced at Matheos who dropped his plate ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "Us? Oh, we're doing fine. Well, at least Antonius and I are, Nate is being Mr. Grumpy right now." I did a fake sigh and Nathaniel gave me ...

    Oct 30, 2008


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix