-
Re: Mayston High
[Farst Cresting] I pushed the IPod into my pocket and one of the earphones into an ear. It wasn't one, but I didn't want to forget it again and somehow ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario] New York was one big elevator who was filled to macimum capacity--we would be standing in the corner. More like: scrunched up, squished together, almost flatened even. A ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: The Chandra
[Farst Emtorion] "Ow! What the?" Slight pause. "Hey, bird! Get back here so I can pluck all those pretty little feathers of yours." A dark, malevolent-looking bird glided swiftly around ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: The Chandra
Name: Farst Emtorion Age: 17 Race: Human Status: Trainer Gift: telaportation and the ability to speak to his raven Appearence: (looks are decieving) History: Lived everywhere and has finally loss ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Mayston High
[Farst Cresting] "Hey, aren't you supposed to be in the 12th grade?" I leaned my head back and though about it for a moment before responding, "Yes," "So why aren't ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: YWS Over The Years
Oooh! Oooh! Fishy! :D *grins stupidly and squeals* -kittykat
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: New Geneva...
[Seven Folestion] I stepped closer to the tank and looked a little closer inside, nose almost squished against the glass. The Venus fly trap seemed to let out a low ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: New Geneva...
*lol, Light! :lol:* [Seven Folestion] "No, that wouldn't be any fun," I teased, watching Matheos jump back from the tank. "So, uh, what are you guys gonna do to it? ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
*That was the plan! :D If only Kitty would post...* [Audi Rosario] "That's a good boy, Edward!" I giggled and messed up his hair, watching as he cringed his way ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: Mayston High
[Farst Cresting] "Your IPod?" "Yes, in the auditorium, remember?" I leaned back in my chair and dug into my pants pocket, smiling a little as I said, "You seem very ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: Mayston High
*Oh, um, okay? I'll try to fit into it...* [Farst Cresting - Art Freak] I stumbled in, someone at the front that looked like he was kissing this girl, that ...
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
*GASP* What's going on? This is going to die! It's basically on life-support at a hospital! Where's Jaden and Anzius? Or Maybe or Kitty15 for that matter? :(
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: Mayston High
*Woah... what's going on? Can anyone tell me what period we're in? Or bring me in? :?*
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: Mayston High
[Farst Cresting - Senior - Art Freak] A crooked grin started to form on my face as the door closed behind the two of us. Caydence was absently skimming through ...
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: New Geneva...
[Seven Folestion] The glass slipped from my fingers gently to the ground. I swivled around on my heels and headed towards the showers, still a little dazed. The stacks of ...
Nov 9, 2008
