User avatar

kittykat

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Animalsim

    Have you ever watched the show Look Around You? Because the same narrator with the same English accent was reading this in my head. Um. So! This was interesting. Well, ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That Day

    Oh! I'm sorry for this craptastic review, but I was told that I needed to get off the internet soon; and I decided it would be impossible for me to ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Up In Flames; Rough Draft

    day-dream --- one word It feels good to be honest-with you and... --- I don't think that hyphen is needed. I tell them all that they are hopeless Romantics. --- ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: *has no title

    An old poem that I never posted. Then again, I haven't been on here for quite awhile... Sorry, I'm rambling. >_> Can anyone say why it's all squished together? --- ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not being Morning! :P

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    *throws a pie at Night* Banned for not ducking!

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    *throws a pie at Night* Banned for not ducking!

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *I was only gone for a day or two and so much happened! Can someone fill me in a little on what's going on?* - kittykat

    Aug 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    Marc's up for a roommate if anyone wants to share a room with him. I like the Warriors idea for our mascot. ^^

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *comes to rescue with non-original boy character* Name: Firan, Marc Dean Age: 17 Grade: 11 Gender: male Physical Appearance: -Nationality: American -Height: 6' 1'' -Weight: 124 lbs -Hair: A dark, ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 62% Likelihood of you being MALE is 38% Site Male-Female Ratio - 0.98 - 0.74 - 1 - 0.83 - 1.02 Why does YouTube ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Logo

    I like the second; and maybe we could have the pencil and the sword crossing, and have Young Writers Society engraved on the pencil with a little No. 2 after ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 1000th Post.

    Yays! Congrats Incog! ^_^

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    I'd just shorten mine to: Katt ---or--- Phish :)

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mornings

    When the sun wakes up and climes across the earth with arms stretched out, rays extending in a celestial hug, it cries. When the day ceases to breathe and it ...

    Jun 17, 2009


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos