User avatar

kirstybree

  • Art & Photography Re: Photos by me [New Pictures added 12/09/07]

    wow you're really great. I like the angles and the coloring on the first one was beautiful. I don't really have anything more constructive to say, sorry. Just thought I'd ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Seraph and Finn

    This is amazing! the only thing that i don't like is finn's beard. :?

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music

    I love this. I like the mixing of classic and modernt!

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    Flapjacks is adorable!!:D

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    The tatto and his pose is great. Yes, he looks very feminine but that is how he looks in life so that's okay. It great.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    This is cute. It looks like it could be in a little flip book for kids. :)

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Writer

    I really like this! But it was not what I expected from the title.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures in Photography

    I adore the duck one! But all of them are beautiful! You a wonderful photographer!

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The day my mother came to pick me up in the fourth grade in a mini skirt and a halter top with her make up askew, completely drunk~Daniel Owens What ...

    Jul 30, 2007


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale