User avatar

kirstybree

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Indian Scalps

    I know what this story is based on, I am guessing an hindu priest? That said I am not really sure what you are trying to say with this poem, ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Venus's Calendar

    Wow, I really do like your style, the others have picked out the tiny little things, except I do like the word vacuum at the end. Though the title still ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Terry Cloth Girl

    Even though this might not be in the right section, I love it. The way it's written is something I have never seen before. The imagry, the word choice, flowed ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled (as of now)

    Focusing on everything else but the title is something I myself can relate to. But you should try to come up with one, it helps. And the point of view ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bullying

    I agree with the others, this sounds alot more like a thought bubble more than anything and it is a topic tackled many time before. But then again every topic ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Inevitable

    His eyes turned red as they looked at her My heart ached to see the sadness in his eyes He's our baby, my baby and his heart was aching With ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dear Lexi (Part 1)

    I stayed. I don’t know why. I don’t know why I stayed the time before that, or the one before that, or the five other times before that. I just ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Franks

    Shadows play across our faces as cobwebs hang from our minds Echoing from our mouths the words still float in wait How much longer, how much more of this can ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: from the mirror

    Okay. First off this is a common theme so, if you wish to tackle it then may I suggest that you try to put a different twist to it. Right ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Moons

    I am a bit confused by this poem myself. Like Amel I enjoy the line "Cradled by the earth, lit by the sun" but other wise the meaning alludes me ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The day my mother came to pick me up in the fourth grade in a mini skirt and a halter top with her make up askew, completely drunk~Daniel Owens What ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    Hello everyone! Today is my first day here and I really am just using trial and error to figure things out. But I might need some help down the line. ...

    Jul 30, 2007


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor