User avatar

kirstybree

  • Other Poetry Re: Hide and Seek

    Hahaha. this is so cute! I love it :D! The simple basic rhyming works with the whole hide and seek theme. I never would have done something like that. Nice!

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Prettier Fate

    You had a great start. it was unique and caught my attention. the last three stanza's though were weak and didn't fit in with the first three. I would either ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Nonsense #2

    I like this even though I am really sure what it is about. But the rhythm is very catchy and it somehow reminds me of a nursery rhyme. Nice work ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music

    I love this. I like the mixing of classic and modernt!

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    Flapjacks is adorable!!:D

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    The tatto and his pose is great. Yes, he looks very feminine but that is how he looks in life so that's okay. It great.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    This is cute. It looks like it could be in a little flip book for kids. :)

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Writer

    I really like this! But it was not what I expected from the title.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Do you see what I see?

    I really like this one. The rhythm is nice. and it has a new spin on things. I love the first four lines. :)

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Cute!

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 hahaha, nice.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Betrayer and the Betrayed

    The title is a little bland. the poem itself is more a thought bubble than a poem to me. Its very simple with no real structure. No flow, or rhythm. ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 so true

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 I love it!

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: teller

    I really like the chorus!

    Sep 20, 2007


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm