User avatar

kirstybree

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Battered But Not Broken

    This written with my grandmother in mind. From her mistakes I learned, and this was written for her. Your input will be appreciated My life was lost in his. Whatever ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enough

    This is a concept that has been done many times over but I like the simple approach that you took to it. The symbolism that you used was interesting. But ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgive Me

    The first two lines though awkward I love the image it gives. Words paint a very real picture for me in my head and I really enjoyed the one your ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unrequited

    Hey thanks. I didn't really like the ending either. I knew it didn't sound right but i didn't know exactly what. thanks for your help and i am taking out ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: broken love

    This is short and sweet. I like the second stanza. Though some might say a little too simple I like simple. And I think everyone at some point can relate ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unrequited

    With a face of an angel and a smile that can kill Her eyes burn a hole in you that only she could fill Maybe the next moment will bring ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Jumping Jax

    I agree with Razorblade. This is really short and confusing. I don't know if this is flash fiction, a short story or an intro, or middle of a story. it ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 I like the old film type feel

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos by me [New Pictures added 12/09/07]

    wow you're really great. I like the angles and the coloring on the first one was beautiful. I don't really have anything more constructive to say, sorry. Just thought I'd ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Seraph and Finn

    This is amazing! the only thing that i don't like is finn's beard. :?

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Interesting.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: See The World Spinning 'Round

    This is a good poem, strong, but for me personally i can't feel it. it seems like it's detached. But other than that great job!!

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: why?

    I agree with the other two. this poem doesn't do anything for me. It asks questions, that's it. And it is not like they are even unique questions, they are ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Danny Boy (part 1)

    He knew no one walking in. His head hung low he wanted to go unnoticed. But when he finally raised his eyes he could see that that simply wasn’t so. ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Playtime

    It's a decent poem, but it's nothing more than that to me really. It seems as if it's an outline of a future poem. A skeleton if you will. It ...

    Oct 3, 2007


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy