User avatar

kioneslayer

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Child- Prologue

    I'll be COMPLETELY honest, yet I'll try not to be rude or anything...D;= rude isn't my style Okay, I couldn't finish reading it, why? Simply. I /didn't understand/! D;= ALWAYS ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Alchemy Child: Chapter Six

    It's actually only G in this chapter for the moment. This is REALLY short! So be warned. I wanted to make it longer, but not much happens while their in ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Something Exciting that Happens to Be Untitled

    =D Sarcasism isn't my thing, Suz. -hugs and up caughs uneasily- So I must admit. That was 100 times better then what kids at school can do. ^^;

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Alchemy Child: Chapter Five

    Hope you all enjoy! -.^ ~Ally ---------------- Chapter Five A day passed, with no signs of Jansen. Alita’s ears strained, picking up as much sound as they could. She wanted ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Alchemy Child: Chapter Four

    Also, why is there loads of random symbols dotted through the sentences? It makes it quite hard to read. ------ I don't have symbols on my screen. 0o I copied/paste ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crying

    I'll be honest to you. I didn't understand what the poem was getting at. Even with reading the tilt, I didn't see how anything pieced together. :huh: But I have ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I'm not sure if I'm blocked or just unfocused, but I'm writing next to nothing, which is really scary. The first draft of my novel is sitting in a box. ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Alchemy Child: Chapter Four

    Chapter 4 Mist clung to the ground, only stirring when Alita and Jansen stepped onwards. As Alita walked on, being as silent as a jaguar on the hunt, Jansen hooted ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: What really Happened To Humpety Dumpety?

    hehe, that was cute. ^^ Could you a little work. It seemed more like a list then a story, but we're not all perfect right? Work on putting descriptions and ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Vampire Bite

    Very wonderful. I honestly think it could be a bit more descriptive and then there's this: A female, I can hear The hiss she gives Her feminine voice One who ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Test #2

    Fantasic! ^^ But was it a poison dart frog? Was he intending to kill the moon and make plumit into the earth? D;= I must know!

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Alchemy Child: Chapter 1-3

    Looks like a good story, I like it so far. Just a hint, try to space the chapters out. You'll want to post one chapter now and then. And a ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Friendly Foe Chapter 1

    XD I thought it was very cute. I honestly don't think the japanese liking fits the protaganist, though. I'm not sure why, but it seems misplaced when a red hair ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Alchemy Child: Chapter 1-3

    The Alchemy Child Prologue The luminance of red was the only light in the dark, damp room. The aura came from a circle with complicated lines going through it. A ...

    Dec 10, 2007


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound