-
Re: the vampire
Deary, I love vampires, honestly I do. So i thought I'd fall in love with this piece, but I didn't. Use your own beliefs about the vampire and put more....'Oomph' ...
Jan 4, 2008 -
Re: The Second Earth
I ran to the window, another lab break was going on outside. The scientist were taking people from Earth and bringing them here to Second Earth. The people from Earth ...
Jan 4, 2008 -
Re: Love I Have Found
=D It was pretty. D;= But I was instantly bored because the first two lines are too normal, not "different". I could go into a random love poetry book and ...
Jan 4, 2008 -
Re: I hate Life
I think I could only relate to the story, but I wasn't drawn in. Only because if I heard while walking down the street I would think someone was ranting ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: The Shadows Bind Me
=D Did this awhile ago. I never thought it was good until I brought it up in my literary club. They loved it so I thought I'd post it. D;= ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Thirty Measure Rest
=D I though it was pretty. I have always been a fan of string instruments.(violin and viola the most) I was shocked of how you made the poem flow. It's ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: The YWS Yearbook '07
w00t! 2008. =D about four more years before the end of normal school and into college textbooks! XD New year revolution? Never have one. But I have to give up ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: A part for me a part for you
You won't think of me, even if you hear this song will you? It might just be me. D;= But it feels like 'song' doesn't quite fit. =D oh, and ...
Dec 31, 2007 -
Re: Same old story
=D I honestly think it should be a bit more longer. I get a picture, but it's not all that clear, it's fuzzy. I suggest making the new story at ...
Dec 31, 2007 -
Re: Blue Eyes, Black Dragon
=D I thought it was good for the most part. But I got lost easily Between the scene and view hopes, I didn't know who or what was talking. For ...
Dec 31, 2007 -
Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread
What I try to do if I'm stuck (although admittedly I've never tried a novel or anything) is write a sentence or two a day, just so you don't get ...
Dec 31, 2007 -
Re: Happy New Year, Indeed.
-claps- =D wonderful. XD I like the kiss the bestest! =D It was random and honestly made me giggle. >< I would have laughed out loud, but daddy's in a ...
Dec 29, 2007 -
Re: APPETITE
=D I'm afraid to know why it was stopped. I was quite interested. 0o Edwin didn't eat the writer, did he? D;= =D I thought it was wonderful, I just ...
Dec 29, 2007 -
Re: In Need of a title plz anything i just need a title
neon lights and was a dozen seats put 'there' between 'and' and 'was' bulky man with long black hair and a really screwed up nose. I think you should change ...
Dec 29, 2007 -
Re: The Broken -- Chapter One
I'll be honestly. I loved it. I didn't notice any spelling or grammer mistakes, but that might be because I skip over a few of those kinds of things unless ...
Dec 29, 2007
