User avatar

kikialicia31

  • Art & Photography Re: Lumi

    Hey there Lumi! I love manga! What I like the most about this thing is the hair and the dress. You rally made a good color combination. But no offense, ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Azul

    Grace wrote: Hi there These are very good. They would make good backrounds on computors and phones ectara ectara. Can I ask if there is a particular reason this is ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Origami Animals

    StoryWeaver13 wrote: Aww these are really adorable. Yeah, I don't really know how to critique origami...but I like the way you set the backgrounds up with them, that really helped ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Last Art Dump

    ImABookPerson wrote:Jent! Did you draw all this? Because they're amazing!! :O Its like awesome! You can really draw! (unlike me ) Anyway, thanks for the PM, or not I would ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Dramatic vs. Lyric

    I agree with everyone. At first, when I was new here, I was confused about the same thing. I have not much to say here because everyone had said what ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I agree with everyone.

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Importante Tips~~~

    Navita wrote: Great tips, Hibiscus. I have recently seen a surge of reviews demanding such unecessary things as punctuation and capitalisation, so I think this post is rather timely. I ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dock Photo

    This is a beautiful photo and I sure hope you keep on doing photography!

    Sep 29, 2010


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said