User avatar

kikialicia31

  • Lounge, The Re: Art contest: Design me a logo!

    Can I send it after 1st March 2011? Because I haven't send it yet.

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Art contest: Design me a logo!

    I already finish drawing it and I love it! I'll send it soon. :D

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why

    Because the three guys is an elf and were playing hide and seek. Why were they playing hide and seek?

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    ImABookPerson wrote : Calli! your pretty! :3 i absolutely love your hair I totally agree with you book!

    Oct 5, 2010


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)