User avatar

kikialicia31

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Im new:)

    Hello Lindsey! My name is Alicia but most people here call me Kiki. I'm 13 years old and I hope that you enjoy your stay at this site. How did ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You.

    Crimsona wrote: This is a very sweet poem that would definately deserve its place in someones love letter, but it's a little cliche and I have heard pretty similer poems ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bits and pieces

    Hello, I liked the "How The Pen Fell". Anyway, I think most of it is kind of good. Will just keep writing to write even better. Keep writing, Alicia.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You've Got A Friend In Me.

    Hello and welcome to the Young Writers Society! How did you found this website? And do you enjoyed staying at this site? Here's a little that I want to review. ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life In the Eyes Of a Godless Man

    DanneilleLoveSong wrote: That was a really good poem. I normally don't care for really short poems but I really liked this. It short, sweet, and to the point. You did ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Will never lasts forever

    Hello Truth, thanks for the review and for the suggestions too.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Quarrel behind the Door.

    Hey there, I got a suggestion for you, why don't you make the font that you're using a bit bigger? It's kind of hard to read it. Good luck, Kiki.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Last Art Dump

    ImABookPerson wrote:Jent! Did you draw all this? Because they're amazing!! :O Its like awesome! You can really draw! (unlike me ) Anyway, thanks for the PM, or not I would ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Simply Me

    Oh I just love it. I wish I could hear it been sung. I like this part. Heres what i forgot to mention. because it's not yours to care, you ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hera's Curse

    Hey there, I don't know much about the legend, but I love this poem. A curse, I think it's good. Nice write but there is no true flow to the ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Eyes See You.

    I just love it! It really touch my heart. You definately have the talent to write. Keep writing because everyone likes your writing. Good luck and keep writing, Alicia.

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Will never lasts forever

    I have no idea what I'm writing. If it does make sense, tell me. :? I thought our friendship was strong But I was all wrong I'm still young To ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time

    SofiaDesu wrote:I just noticed that you are 13. Then it is very, very good for your age. I would say, it is exellent. I would never say that it was ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Nature Of Art

    Hello! I like your haiku. And I love art. Bend and curve like warped in space I love this part. The grass grows green to I think there's something missing ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why

    Because the three guys is an elf and were playing hide and seek. Why were they playing hide and seek?

    Nov 1, 2010


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein