User avatar

kikialicia31

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Voice

    Hello and welcome to Young Writers Society! I enjoyed reading it. I like the intro but it's kind of disturbing when you keep on repeating it over and over again. ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear _ _ _ _ _ _

    shanan-cat wrote: Oh, very unique! Although, very different.... I think that most people understand that when reading a poem, you count the syllables in your head. I thinks it's actually ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lunatic

    Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay! I like this part Put me down before I hurt someone. But I don't really understand what you ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just a day

    Hey there! I don't think this poem is too long. I liked this poem. There's a lot of "promise" in it. So, don't look behind that curtain, Don't pull back ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All I Think About

    Hello, forgive me if I come off me,this poem is a little too cliche to be deep but i like the last line "I wonder, if he loves me." Anyway, ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trapped

    I'm trapped in a room That's dark as black With no doors And windows. I miss the sunshine And the warm air While it's cold as dead In this place. ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Hannah's Heartbreak

    Hello, I think this is okay. I liked it. AquaMarine wrote that it's not totally original but I liked the meaning of the lyrics. I founded myself singing it in ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicidal Moon

    fading-dream wrote: You have captured what many authors fail at. The writing is not about capitalization and punctuation but about rhythm, feeling, flow. You have succeeded wonderfully. I love the ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter of Guidance

    Thanks for the review. I thought that no one will review this.

    Nov 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter of Guidance

    Hello! This is my first short story that I publish here. It's a letter. My dearest Kayla, I've got a lot to tell you but it seems like the time ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What if??

    Flower~Child wrote :Hey there, Flow here and I will be your reviewer. I hope you have been enjoying the site so far. Please don't take my review as harsh because ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Math

    Sakuragirl1 wrote : That's really cool. We've been told our whole lives were going to use math, and you just showed that in a cool way. Keep Writing! I totally ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Princess killer

    retrodisco666 wrote :I don't care if other people see things wrong in this. I wish I could write that good, because that was amazing. I absolutely love it. I like ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Sisterhood

    Emalily wrote:I like the idea of the song, but I think you could make it better. I don't like the line AsxLoversxGo wrote: Now you’re six feet in the ground/ ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! I'm new.

    Hi Kimberleigh, welcome to YWS! I'm Alicia and I'm from Asia. I'm 13 years old. Just pm me if you have any questions or if there's anything for me to ...

    Nov 4, 2010


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind