User avatar

kikialicia31

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hatred

    You should try to use more imagery; like similes, metaphors and images. You know, that sensory stuff and I just want to ask this, how do you hate yourself? And ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I know what love is... do you?

    Alright, I see that grammar has pretty much been covered, however, I do think you need some puncuation at the end of lines. But keep on writing because practice makes ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How Could You?

    Thanks for the reviews and I was doing this in my class so I can't really think straight.

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dock Photo

    This is a beautiful photo and I sure hope you keep on doing photography!

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother's Day Poem

    It's good but sorry to say this. It's kind of a little too short.

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How Could You?

    This poetry is dedicated to a friend of mine. How could you, Leave me alone, Crying , Without any love? How could you, Think I'm happy, With this kind of ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't know

    This poem is okay but I don't like the way things keep repeating through the poem, I just didn't get the impact that I think it should have had. It's ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #2)

    It's very cute but I catch one or two mistakes in it. Example like this one. "No, Adam. You're not a stranger... YOU ARE MY FAIRY GODMOTHER and you're here ...

    Sep 28, 2010


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne