User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    What can sorcerers do? *placeholder for evil person*

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    >Thank you!< ~Sarabi~ My eyes fluttered open slowly. Smoke engulfed the train carriage, burning my eyes, and I squinted to see my surroundings. What had happened? As I struggled to ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    My god, you guys post fast. O_O Name: Sarabi Davis Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She's happy and fairly laidback, always humming some tune or other, and there's usually ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Eep, fell behind a bit... ~Emmett~ I wipe my cheek of the tear that had fallen, silently cursing myself for reacting so obviously to the mere mention of Lorei. It ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    > Yes, she did... Not sure what happened here whilst I was gone, so I figure I can just ignore all the OOC notes :smt003 I love how Garrion and ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    I'll join ... i already have a Plan for my character :) I will post profile tomorrow.

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    Tadaaaaaaa ... slightly edited. When will we start? Rider Name: Kallo Quenlock Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: *see below* Picture: Personality: Quiet and thoughtful most of the time. Recently has ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ Even as I babbled on to Aris, I was concerned. I was alone, and would be up against at least three people, not including Aris. Yes, one of them ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I walked down the corridor silently, Aris still stumbling reluctantly after me. "Do you know what they were planning?" I asked her quietly, and she shook her head with ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    ~Chris~ Chris blinked in silence, staring at the new group of people in shock. Okay, so an apparently tame tiger had just led him from where he'd been sleeping to ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    I allowed to kill Garrion? He wouldn't tell where Tarrion and co are hiding... I don't want to kill everyone, I swear! :lol: ~Taeryn~ I granted Aris a small smile, ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    ~Nerissa~ The night was calm. A soft cold breeze blew softly across my face, and I remained silent, and watched. So far, at least five people had entered the building, ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Ooh, I will definately join!! :smt003

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    RedBird... he started this, right?

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Character Profile- Name: Chris Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: Personality: Fairly soft-spoken and agreeable; he often gets walked all over because he rarely stands up for himself. Is quite indecisiv

    Jun 11, 2010


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller