User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: The Nothing Storybook

    .

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    > Bahahaha. Erm, I don't /think/ so... But one of her most trusted guards has just betrayed her, so she's prettty cut up about that. She's always hated Rajun so ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    *bit confused* ...so... can I be the male Air BFTE? *doing it anyway* Name: Gabriel (Rell) Spencer Gender: Male Age: 18 Element/Other: BFTE Air Picture: *too lazy, will get round ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease write longer posts cause I never know how to respond to short ones D: ~Taeryn~ I ran faster, determination speeding me up. Rajun had been there; I'd seen him ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    > I assumed it was just a normal meeting, part way through their planning... If anyone has any suggestions of what animal my character could be then that'd be much ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    Am I allowed to be able to change into an animal as well as having another power? Even if it's allowed, I might not do it, I'm just curious. @Pundit: ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Taeryn Despite Aris' outburst, there appeared to be no reaction from where I suspected the escapees to be; at least, there had been no noise that I'd heard. A minute ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    So it's now Garrion, Rajun and Tigger? (...and the horses...) I'll post tomorrow :)

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Name: James Position: Co-Captain Age: 25 Personality: Patient, responsible, cautious. He tries to always keep a level head, because of which people will often come to him for help and ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    Name: Devan Gender: Male Age (not too young or old): 20 Appearance : Animal: not sure if this is allowed.... Why you chose that animal: Personality: Quite... hmm... hungry for ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    i think i'll have to withdraw as it is very hard being the only bad person :( Nevermind, Pundit won me over :smt003

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    placeholder co-captain, but cannot post until monday.

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ There they were. Even if the sound of their hushed voices hadn't given it away, Aris' sudden intake of breath helped alert me to the fact that they were ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    Hang on, am I the only bad guy?

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Gah I kinda thought this had died so I didn't want to push it... :P ATM they're at a secret party so if you're pushed for ideas then maybe have ...

    Jun 22, 2010


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn