User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    Don't worry, we won't start for a few days :)

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    INTRODUCTION Ban'mora is an empire ridden with divisions. The land is ruled by the oppressive Emperor, the people left fearful and powerless - too weak to put up any fight. ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkheart (Invite only|Starting)

    Character Profile: Name: Riali Amazide Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: One of his most striking features is his impractically long hair, and whilst it is most often tied up into ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    >Check DT please?! :D< ~Taeryn~ As I reached the heavy oak doors of the throne room, I hesitated anxiously. What would she say? She'd be pleased, right? It didn't matter ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    >Sorry, I've been busy packing for the past week... I'm leaving on the 23rd, just so everyone knows... :)< ~Rell~ I raised my eyebrows, completely bemused by Holly's, erm.... abstract ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    >Sorry, I've been busy packing for a few days.... a months worth of stuff into a rucksack...... ¬_¬ < ~Taeryn~ "You don't understand." I whispered back to Garrion, tearing my ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ "No." I shook my head fiercely, hand trembling slightly as I pointed my sword directly at Garrion. "I'm not. She loves him. She loves him, even though he's a ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    @Ayumi and POTP: Do you want a love triangle between Fitz, Ryl and Kallo? ~Kallo~ "Well... okay..." I replied dubiously, "but can't you wait until tomorrow? Manarian's our leader, sort ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    >How about the earth and air people meet up then? Last I checked, Rave and Peter were... running..... < ~Rell~ Despite my immediate disagreement with Holly's suggestion, with every second ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    Here's my profile... not yet finished... Name: Owen Dawson Gender: Male Age: 19 Affiliation: Government Agent Appearance: Life expectancy: A few months, maximum. Power: Telekinesis (plus telepathy? no

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    Haha, yes, she's great :smt003 ~Rell~ "We are not going to a Broadway show." I replied insistently as we pulled over to park, mostly trying to block out the sound ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    (I suppose the pairs need to start meeting up soon...?) ~Rell~ The sound of my engine filled my ears as I sped down the highway. After all, everyone knew speed ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    ...How about... Eighth called a meeting of the bad guys to discuss evil plans for securing their rule? ~Kallo I watched the river restlessly, eyes searching the depths for a ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: If You Really Knew Me...

    Name: Chloe Age (16-18): 17 Grade (11-12): Do not understand this... Gender: Female Clique: Geek Appearance : Personality: Quiet and introverted, she rarely speaks her mind, mostly choosing to simply ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: If You Really Knew Me...

    Can I save a female geek? May change my mind on the gender though :smt003 Why does everyone have dead parents/parental issues????? :P

    Jul 5, 2010


Moo.
— Cow