User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    ~Oscar~ I paced the small office restlessly, giving the espresso machine an occassional glare as it slowly heated up. The ridiculously cheap low-quality thing always took about fifteen minutes to ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    @DWF: ty for posting so quickly! ...But (i'm not sure if this was made clear) neither the princess or anyone around her are supposed to be aware of her bloodline..... ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (Started, But Accepting!)

    :pirate2:

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Don't we have enough charas yet...? Eight is quite alot. :smt003

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Investigator/Detective: Name: Oscar Age (18-25): 23 Gender: Male Appearance (written and picture): Generally has a scruffy and disheveled look to him, with longish hair that seems to have never been ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    @Phantom: I love you. Again. Sirian ~ Resistance Sirian frowned in concentration. "It's near the outskirts of the city... I'm trying to see if there are any tunnels that reach ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Chaotic Waters

    Name: Lars Age: 19 Gender: Male Alliance: Lasvasha Power Set: 1 Appearance: Personality: Generally mischievious and fairly cheerful. Lars is usually friendly and well meaning in his approach to others

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    *Sorry for doubleposting!!!* Name: Sirian Age: 39 Gender: Male Role/Affiliation: Rebel Leader Appearance/Picture: Personality: Sirian lives and breathes the Resistance. He is a man who believes he has

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkheart (Invite only|Starting)

    Do we have to wait for Rowan to be taken? Couldn't he just be an unplayed character? Also, I changed the gender of my character to help the ratio out ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    Okay, i will claim the resistance leader. If someone takes another male spot (preferably the rebel peacekeeper) then we can start. :D Anyone can have two characters if they would ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (Started, But Accepting!)

    Name: Coryn Age: 20 Gender: Male Rank: Warrior Mage Appearance: see picture (will add a written description too if necessary) Picture: Personality: Enthusiastic and excitable, Coryn is a doer who ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    September 4th is the latest we will be starting, but I'm hoping to get some more characters first :) If we get three more characters before then, we'll start earlier.

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Wolf Pack (STARTS September 2nd)

    Name: Yira Age: 16 Gender: Female Race: Low Magus Rank: n/a Weapon/Magic: Yira has magic even stronger than that of a High Mage, mostly specialising in healing magic. Appearance: Even ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    >Thank you so much for keeping me in this!! < ~Kallo~ As we dropped down, I continued to glare suspiciously at Fitz. Much as I respected Manarian's judgement, I really ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    In that case you get free reign with your character :) Please PM it to me so I can approve it before you post it anyhow.

    Aug 28, 2010


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala