User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Can I save a fire dragon? =] I'll decide gender later...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    But he has gadgets inside it. Cause he doesn't have powers he relies on them... so I thought that would be the most productive thing to do :D *headdesk*

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Oh damn posted at same time. Let's just say they happened simultaneously :D

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Kaya I faltered, hidden up the tree and feeling helpless. Really, some fighting skills would come in handy right now. Well, at least I could break his car. I glowered ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Lydia said we would start tomorrow, but I'm not sure what time zone she's in. :)

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Character Profile Name: Ethan Williams Gender: Male Age: 29 Personality: Patient, responsible, cautious, organised and sensitive. Appearance: Blond hair, brown eyes. Quite tall. Background: Recently g

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The original-tastic war of planets.

    Sounds awesome... I've not yet seen a gender ratio that's so balanced O__o Name: Aurinka Age: 29 Race: Lamia [I'm really surprised I'm only the second to choose this species ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    ~Serra~ I crouched low to the ground, surveying the burning village with a sense of grim satisfaction. The others of my troupe were currently scouting the remains for any last ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Kaya I frowned as Zane and Alex set off once again, and saw Kiera poised as if ready to speed off once more. "Oh no you don't," I grumbled, holding ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    can i save snake? :D

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Kaya I groaned at the journey back, once again envying the crazy running powers as I watched Kiera sprint off into the distance. Still, I could make a slow jog, ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The original-tastic war of planets.

    Can I save a female Lamia? =]

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Kaya Woah. There was no way anyone could talk that fast and not be on drugs. I raised an eyebrow, turning to the younger kid. "Are you... feeling alright?" He ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    Shall we start soon? =]

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Kaya I traipsed out of history, stifling a yawn. Man, that had been dull... at least I could have a few moments to relax now. I stopped midstep to look ...

    Mar 31, 2010


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus