User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Stranded

    I'll make a guy later =]

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Kai I made my way over to Kiera angrily, mentally turning the lights off as I did so. Grabbing her wrist I dragged her outside and glared. "What were you ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    I'll join later with a boy and girl [poss twins]

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Ethan [Mr. WIlliams] I rolled my eyes as the group of teens starting muttering and whispering about injections. Surely they'd already had at least three to get her in the ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Kallo I rushed into the hall, Avena following sullenly behind. Somehow we'd managed to get here on time - and there appeared to be more seats for riders who were ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    Oscar I blink as I head into the station. An announcement was sounding near constantly from the various speakers hidden in the ceiling, and I give it a suspicious look. ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    Name: Oscar Fletcher Age: 24 Gender: Male Occupation on the ISS: Doctor Family with you: None. Appearance: Average height, with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Olive skin. Nationality: Raised ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Ethan [Mr Williams] I rolled my eyes at Xavier's shock. Sometimes he was completely oblivious. Still, it was vaguely endearing, at times. I leaned against the building for a rest. ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Kallo Okay. The laughing dragon was possibly the scariest thing I've ever seen. Ever. I was fully aware that dragons had huge big sharp teeth, and didn't need a full ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    Need more guys... at the moment there's only one, but will be two once I post mine =]

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ScarlettFire, is your person on the same cliff as me and apple? I'm gonna pretend that they are, but tell me and i'll delete the last paragraph if they aren't ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    Spot saved for the handyman!!! :D

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    [I'm the person on the cliff :) ] Kallo I stared into the ocean irritably, looking down at the surface. Not seconds ago, Avena had dived beneath the water muttering ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    I've changed my dragon's element from what I previously said 'cause there are already two fire dragons =] Rider Name: Kallo Quenlock Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: *see below* Picture: ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The original-tastic war of planets.

    [ Would you prefer first or third person? I've just realised you wrote on third but i've already written most of mine and i'm too lazy to change it all ...

    Apr 3, 2010


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar