User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Protect

    I'll post as a warrior soon. Anyone can claim to be future wife :D

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    [Are there only the two Masquerade brothers or are there more as NPCs?] ~Diana~ I laughed softly at the eccentric man, nudging Matthew in the ribs slightly. "Sounds like fun," ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    ~Rune~ I smiled faintly at the fairy as she continued to watch the stone bird with a degree of interest. For a moment I played with the idea of really ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    GriffinKeeper, does this mean no-one in Haven knows Marlon was a hero? (Just to check, I don't want to write something contradictory later on. :) ) Did he originally come ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Name: Diana Wilston Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: Friendly and eneregtic, she is a good companion at the many balls she frequents. She is very optimistic, but can be annoying ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Can I be your sister, Daisy? :D

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Field

    Could you start a DT so we can discuss the plot? Otherwise they might not interlink very well :) I'm a little bit confused - would the MCs be trying ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    I would imagine you can still join, Lumierre... just have your character as one of the riders selected :) It might be quite hard to join on the bad side, ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    ~Rune~ Rune nodded. "It seems like everything is burning lately," he murmured. Not that he'd remember it anyhow, and no amount of books on the topic were ever going to ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Can we make two characters? [I might not do that, I'm just curious] Name: Asele [pronounced Aseli/asily] Species: Human Age: 21 Gender: Female Occupation: Apprentice ship craftsman Starting Location:

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    I'd like to join - is there any particular character profile template that you'd like us to follow?

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    [ Thank you for the chance to drop back in - I've been following for a while but wasn't sure how to slip in >.

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    Texan, would you prefer second or third person? ~Rune~ Rune sat at the centre of the garden, tending to one specific plant stubbornly. For some time now the flower had ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Living & The Dead.

    I will make a boy within a few days... sorry for the wait... but if not by wednesday then start anyway. :)

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Hmm. Ok, I'll edit and repost my response - i think I got confused too. If we just ignore all posts after your original post and restart from here I ...

    Apr 16, 2010


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)