User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Red Field

    I will join soon [prob in the next few days] :D

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Ahh.... in that case... *goes back to re-edit*

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Okay, mine's edited now. :D

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    @LittleSock: Does Noah live in Haven? Also, will someone else approve my profile, at the moment only ScarlettFire has done so. Looking forward to the surprise...!

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Yay! If you have any suggestions for mine, feel free to point them out :D

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    I think your profile is great LittleSock, but maybe you should put other playing characters in there? Even if they wouldn't recognise him, it might be better if he has ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    ~Serra~ We moved swiftly, darting through the woodland in search of the next village. Every so often there was a pause as we stopped to dispatch the occassional traveller, Zerda ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    ~Diana~ I gave Julian a wary look. There was no way he could be telling the truth. What he was suggesting.... It was unspeakable. He tapped my arm gently, drawing ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    *pause* ...Would you be against the idea of a bunch of Grims picking her up? I promise not to kill her... it might be interesting =]

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    ~Diana~ I resisted an irritated growl as the man looked at someone else, again. Clearly his attention needed to be more focussed. I waved my fan, feigning exhaustion. "It's very ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Is my history detailed enough? I've just realised everyone else's is a few paragraphs long. :? I might edit my profile later to include some other characters aswell.

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    So... could you kill a shaman without destroying their talisman? My plan was that they take the guise of a shaman by stealing a talisman - would they be able ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    So... could you kill a shaman without destroying their talisman? My plan was that they take the guise of a shaman by stealing a talisman - would they be able ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Characters are limited to weak magic objects, no casting. That sounds like a no to me, but then your character doesn't have very strong magic... *shrug*

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    Does anyone else want to be a Grim? (even if it's a second character) because I'm the only one and it's hard to move the plot forward for me... :? ...

    Apr 23, 2010


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor