-
Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck
When will this start? *second page heebie-jeebies*
May 3, 2010 -
Re: Lament of Innocence
~Taeryn~ I strode through the corridor, flanked on either side by a soldier. I had the perfect plan to replace my brother in her eyes forever, to finally make her ...
May 3, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
~Emmett~ I stare in surprise as Lorei leaves the room in a rush. It's not exactly uncommon for her to think things like that, but she thinks it about everyone, ...
May 3, 2010 -
Re: The Fantasy
I will join in the next few days as a white mage :D
May 3, 2010 -
Re: The Awesome Project
~Asele~ Asele listened againt the door curiously, wondering what Elijah was doing back in Haven. Last she'd seen of him he was setting off on a worldwide adventure with his ...
May 2, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
~Emmett~ I smile as Aunt Beth turns around with a huge pitcher full of lemonade, and I leap for it with a laugh. Cutter rolls his eyes, already hoarding the ...
May 2, 2010 -
Re: Lament of Innocence
Ok, I understand now :D Name: Taeryn Gender: Female Age: A year younger than Rajun, so probably around 17 [at max.] Appearance: A strikingly similar appearance to her mother, Taeryn ...
May 2, 2010 -
Re: Lament of Innocence
Can I join as... Talen's daughter? :D Cause there's only one bad guy atm >.< EDIT: Shouldn't Talen be older? She's only 27 yet has a teenage son...? Why not ...
May 2, 2010 -
Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck
Name: Senra [or Sen] Age: 47; looks around 20 Gender: Male Species: Naiad/Genie Appearance: A slightly blue tinge to his skin, Senra has piercing blue eyes and darkish blue hair. ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
~Emmett~ I grin cheerfully, thinking about how much better life is going to be now Lorei's dad is there to help protect us. Everyone else's moods are high, rubbing off ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
~Emmett~ I paused, taking in both Lorei and Catherine's suggestions. Okay, so it would be stupid and dangerous, but I hated being cooped up in here. It had been at ...
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: The Awesome Project
~Asele~ Asele frowned at the woodwork in front of her, giving it a disapproving look. Somehow, the supplier's stock had become infested with woodworms, ruining most of the wood supply ...
Apr 29, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
[ Can I just say how weird it is that one of the characters here has the same name as me? :shock: ] ... Can my character be one of ...
Apr 29, 2010 -
Re: Masquerade Brothers
~Diana~ My heart raced as Julian pulled me closer and kissed me, my eyes widening in shock. Why would he do that? I heard footsteps nearing us, and the realisation ...
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: The Awesome Project
I think GriffinKeeper is starting the SB. He said today but he's not on now [not sure which time zone he's in] He said there was a surprise so probably ...
Apr 26, 2010
