User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    ~Clare~ I stared at Tom, alarmed. "How long have you had this planned?" I asked warily, even as I sat down to start dousing my hair in the dye. He ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    ~Clare~ I watched Alice silently, my brow furrowed as I tended to her wound. Luckily I'd managed to scrounge some antibiotics from Tom, so I hoped that she'd heal quickly. ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    Hi! I'd like a partner :)

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    *Sorry that this has taken so long* ~Clare~ I wandered out of the club again with Peter, wondering who exactly was being babysat this time. I'd seen Alice going in ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    ~Clara~ A terrified silence covered the town centre as we stood staring up to the platform in the district centre. All of my family was there, Denzo holding me protectively ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I meant that the two tributes from district 8 would be brother and sister :D I'd love to do it with you, Ithy! I have no preference over gender cause ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Would anyone like to join me in making a brother and sister from district 8? ( Side note: would this be allowed?)

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    *You got the names mixed up DWF - I think that you followed on from my post earlier but I had gotten confused and named Lauren's characters incorrectly! (It's been ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Sophie Age: 17 Gender: Female Species: Zombie House: Mortis Appearance: Personality: For someone who's dead, Sophie is suprisingly easygoing and laidback. In fact, it's pretty hard to get her ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    I read this the whole way through (even though I couldn't join) and it was so good! I was actually tearing up at the end :'( Thank you everyone :smt003 ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Oh ... choices, choices ... a female zombie, please :) (though I may change to demon :? )

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    @DWF: Is Alice the older sister then? ~Clare I sighed, giving Alice a disapproving look. "You shouldn't have done that. Now I have to escort Peter to the blood bank ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    I'd quite like for someone to be the Vampire brother/sister of my character also with blood type O ... is anyone else interested in this idea? Will finish profile later ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    I'm very sorry to everyone about this slow reply; I've been up to my ears in coursework and had a complete blank as to what to write. Hopefully this will ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    I have a budding plot idea that I'd like to try... Something along the lines of a necromancy-type sacrifice going wrong and the sacrifice becoming bound to the demon s/he ...

    Sep 23, 2010


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind