User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    ~Jim~ I narrowed my eyes, anger growing inside me at the injustice. Our entire population, brainwashed into believing the aliens were good, and now this. There had probably been some ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    @scarlettfire: come and join my character! :D Also, I agree, could peeps use more spacing in their posts please! ~Senra~ I swam lazily at the side of the side of ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    Okay, i think we're ready to start. Please remember to direct any queries or plot suggestions to the DT. Anybody can start with the first post! :D

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    Name: Jim *cannot be bothered with surname* Age: 23 Gender: Male Class: ...I don't even know what I meant by this. Maybe it was supposed to read job?! Rebel/Empire Rebel ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    Awesome guys!!! We'll start after I post my profile.

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ I frowned as the boy came over. Distractions weren't fair - how was I supposed to get to Selene if someone else was diverting her attention. Hmph. "Who's your ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Will someone please post? I already have but there hasn't been anything for me to respond to afterwards... :smt095

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    ~Emmett~ I freeze in almost utter terror as the doors open. Lorei. Lorei's not going to be safe, and there's nothing I can do to protect her here in a ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ I watched the girl with intrigue, standing almost directly behind her. She could probably tell, but that was the fun part. She couldn't check without alerting me, and meanwhile ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    ~Tala~ I grinned as I helped put up the some of the decorations for the upcoming festivities, picturing how spectacular the village would look once they'd finished. So far each ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    Ahhh... therefore, we're just waiting for Kara. [BTW I love your character :lol: ]

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    I am happy for my character to be an associate for either side - if more bounty hunters are needed then she could assist them [ie. Tanith's character] as an ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    @Lady: I don't understand your character's personality - it seems very contradictory... 'Sweet and understanding' yet also cold and malicious?! Gentle yet has a short temper?! Maybe needs to be ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    I will join as a vampire :D

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    Those profiles look pretty good! Just don't forget Empire characters will also need a Shay'la profile :D @ScarlettFire: That seems like a pretty good idea - I hadn't considered the ...

    May 7, 2010


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42