User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Oooh... What kind of ship is it? Would a prisoner be a suitable role? ie. they are being transferred to a different holding place? I want an ex-pirate >.

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Gaaah I want someone to reply. More character interaction needed!!

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Protect

    Gaaaah sorry I made this aaages ago and forgot to submit it!! *is killed* :smt021 Name (Something Indian please. With meaning): Kohana (Swift) Age: 18 Who are you: Warrior Appearance: ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    ~Koda~ As Aliricia walked away, I frowned slightly, noticing something. "She cut you," I pointed out with an irritated tone, and the boy raised an eyebrow. "Well observed." "Well, you ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    Erm, I would join the new one! I was too late to vote... :(

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    ~Koda~ Aliricia and I made our way through the forest almost silently, each scanning for any movement near the border. "They were here, last time," she murmured, looking around with ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    ~Shari~ I walked through the alleyway briskly, my head down to avert any attention. A young, feeble-looking woman was easy pickings at this time of night, and I had more ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Okay then. Just a catch-up for anyone who's lost: THE BEGINNING -Mages hiding with Lorei. -Lorei's dad likes mages -Mages found -Lorei's dad is killed (Or is he????) -Mages run ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    *thoughtful pause* How's about we just mentally replace the word 'house' with tree etc. And then we can just move the plot on, with Lorei being kidnapped. Does anyone else ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    Haha... I thought exactly the same, Skins! ~Koda~ I looked up as Aliricia came back into camp, a furious expression on her face. A slight frown appeared on my brow; ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiote

    ~Jim~ We walked into the building fairly inconspiciously. In fact, everyone seemed to be crowded around something. I craned my neck to see what was causing such a fuss, noting ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    Name: Koda Age: 20 Gender: Male Tribe (a or b): A Personality: He's quite gentle-hearted; he strongly dislikes the rivalry between the two tribes and thinks things would be better ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    I thought they were outside Rossain, so it was okay. I do still think it would be good to kidnap Lorei... maybe a teleportation tracker?

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    I'll make a guy.. from tribe a. He and Chahta/Charlie can be best buddies!! :D

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Erm... Sock, we were in the woods. The idea is awesome, but could you edit anyhow? It would make more sense :D

    May 9, 2010


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling