-
Re: Lament of Innocence
~Taeryn~ I tilted my head to one side. What a peculiar way to see the world. "I wish I could believe that," I replied after a long pause, "but I ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: Lament of Innocence
~Taeryn~ I sighed. "Nobody is free." I replied after a moment. Selene didn't reply, though a frown appeared on her face, and I continued. "We are all bound by our ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: Aboard the Petrel
Name: Clara Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: Personality: Overconfident, reckless, noisy, lacking in inhibitions. She'll tell you her entire life story after an hour of knowing you, or after five ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: Lament of Innocence
~Taeryn~ I stared back impassively. What would it feel like to need someone that much, that being away for even a second was too much? Not that it mattered. I ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
That website is amazingly disturbing. :shock: ~Shari~ I made my way to the well, shaking slightly with a mixture of fear, worry, and also the fact that it was bloody ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: To Live In Harmony
I love VV!!! Didn't know there was a new game out :shock: I will DEFINATELY join :smt050
May 13, 2010 -
Re: Lament of Innocence
~Taeryn~ I sat in my room, still feeling numb from earlier. I was nothing to her. Just another of her worthless subjects, not even worthy of a grateful smile, or ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: The Myth
~Koda~ I grinned as Chahta, or Charlie, or whatever (though what kind of name was that?) caught the guitar and continued lazily strumming it. It was kind of nice to ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Lament of Innocence
@LDR, please check the DT :) ~Taeryn~ I stood in silence behind the prisoners, waiting for the moment of congratulation. That moment when my mother would finally see me for ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
Nono, my character *isn't* an assassin. I wanted her to take out a contract, ie. pay one of your characters to kill someone. But I don't know how she would ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Lament of Innocence
~Taeryn~ My eyes widened in mock-innocence. "Of course I'm not going to kill either of you. I'm just going to teach you to respect your betters." I nodded swiftly at ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Lament of Innocence
~Taeryn~ How funny. The silly injured prisoner was trying to be protective. Kneeling above her, I considered the best way to punish such insolence. I glanced upon her oh-so-beloved, gesturing ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
*considers summat* How would my character contact an assassin to ask to kill someone?
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Lament of Innocence
~Taeryn~ I crept through the woods almost silently, a small troupe of three behind me. Finally I had recieved a lead on the whereabouts of the escapees, and three weeks ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck
~Senra~ I glowered at the stupid human, before turning away briskly. "Well, you're home and safe, contract fulfilled, I'll be on my way now thankyouverymuch." I made to teleport away ...
May 11, 2010
