User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: The Myth

    ~Koda~ I stayed awake most of the night, keeping an eye on both the not-quite-dead guy and our hostage, both of whom were sleeping. Charlie looked kind of cute when ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ I frowned slightly as Selene started to walk off. "Oh no you don't," I called out, grabbing her wrist firmly. "You owe me a favour now." Her eues narrowed ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I narrowed my eyes. "You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that you are in a position to bargain with me. I owe you nothing. For every piece ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    [I just realised I don't actually know why they were imprisoned, so I'm making summat up. Tell me if it's stupid/goes against the plot and I'll change it.] ~Taeryn~ Wait, ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ Arlene followed behind me silently as I made my way to the cells once more. Hopefully the boy had recovered from his hallucinatory moment by now; I'd see what ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I raised an eyebrow. "You showed bravery in taunting the guards. I've had enough of pathetic spineless assistants, so I think you'll do just fine." Arlene nodded silently, mouth ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I stayed unnervingly silent for a moment. Obviously the two had connections to the prisoners, and if they weren't in such bad conditions both mentally and physically I would ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Autumn

    Name: Patrick Nodens Age: 21 Job: Artist Description: A quiet, solemn man who prefers to observe rather than actually converse with people. Fairly private and prefers to remain anonymous most ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    We do have eight characters...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ I rolled my eyes. "Yes, very inspiring. Shame fey are so fickle; half of them will have forgotten by tomorrow." Claudia nodded with a slight frown. "And that's not ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ "Riiight. Have you seen the state of my palace? As you may have noticed, it's fallen into a state of disarray. Not exactly rolling in it, am I?" Selene's ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ I beamed at Selene, who continued to scowl. "I knew I was right," I announced, noting some of the other Sight-humans in the group. Call it Fae intuition, I ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    ~Emmett~ I shivered from the cold, straining my powers to hear a trace of anyone else's thoughts. There was nothing but a faint buzzing sound. "They've blocked my powers," I ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    [not so sure what to write so bear with me] ~Keli~ I yawned, having returned to my Summer Palace and traipsing around aimlessly for the past week or so. Wasn't ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    [...I'm not entirely sure why the guards left, but hey. :D ] ~Taeryn~ I made my way back to the prisons, fuming. Talen hadn't wanted to see me at all. ...

    May 14, 2010


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind