User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    They could find love... :smt050

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    *going to bed now so you can make up whatever questions you like, so long as they're relevant* :smt003

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    When everyone else has posted their profiles, or wednesday, whichever comes first :smt003

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Name: Nathaniel Ashbrook Gender: Male Birth Date: 7th September 1896 Died at the age of: 20 Cause of Death: Was murdered by thugs in an alleyway Personality: Patient, responsible, cautious, ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I internally rolled my eyes at the random interlude, or whatever that had been. Didn't she realise Tarrion probably only had about an hour left, at best? I glanced ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    If you would come and see my character that'd be great. Unfortunately I'm in a cell so I can't come out and see you >.

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    ~Koda~ I felt myself being dragged across the floor painfully, and tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. All I could hear was the sound of villagers screaming - ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    It's probably best that you have a male character though, cause the ratio exploded a bit. :smt095 ~Clara~ I yawned, already stuck in my cell and the aftereffects of all ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Live In Harmony

    Name: Mazi Child of: Noriko and Nasinu Gender: Male Age: 18 Personality: Generally appears optimistic no matter the situation. He is fairly confident with those he knows well, but it ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Will anyone respond...? I love this SB... :(

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Autumn

    Oh yeah... sorry for being impatient... >.

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Hmmm... I'll reserve a boy.

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I sighed. "No," I decided finally. "You will stay in your cell." Selene looked a mixture of crestfallen and furious, and I rolled my eyes impatiently at her. "You'll ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Autumn

    Is this ever starting?

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    So, I thought we could do with a High School SB!! [Otherwise known as Fun With Cliches ] Simply, it's based in an English boarding school, and that's about it ...

    May 16, 2010


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug