-
Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)
Am I allowed to be a demon, or does that count as dark magic?
May 19, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
Name: Thomas Age: real-200, fake-18 Gender: Male Special powers: Omnom...... Can turn invisible. Appearance: History: you really want 200yrs of history?! Personality: Optimistic, fiery, determined, st
May 19, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
~Emma~ I looked up in surprise as the guy sat next to me. An hour late? I didn't really understand why he'd even shown up, to be honest. The lesson ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: The Myth
~Koda~ I took the guitar with a laughg, holding it awkwardly and attempting to hold it in the way I'd seen Ali and Charlie do. Position mastered, or so I ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: To Live In Harmony
I was too lazy to do the history section... other than that, they're finished now. Can we start anyway?
May 19, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
*These characters' profiles have been posted in the DT* ~Oscar~ Ugh, god. Would this teacher ever stop getting off on students who didn't understand? I thought his job was to ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: Children of Hades ~Full~
~Nathaniel~ I walked down the street somewhat aimlessly. It was only midday and my daily quota was already complete, thanks to a pile-up on a nearby motorway. Though why anyone ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
This. It's so the SB doesn't get clogged up with questions :smt003 I'll try and check it as often as possible, but I put dorms up in this thread too ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: Quite Unlike a Fairytale
Can I be Aladdin?
May 19, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
*I will join as a guy if someone tells me what's happened so far*
May 19, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
*It's a boarding school :smt003 I'll assign dorms later, so check the DT.*
May 19, 2010 -
Re: Aboard the Petrel
~Clara~ I jumped up in excitement as I heard the cry that there were black flags approaching. Pirates. Maybe I'd know some of them, and they could get me out ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
Yeah... :(
May 19, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Profiles are great, but can you please all remember that it's set in England? So some sports references are a tad off (cricket, football, rugby are more British :wink: ), ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: Quite Unlike a Fairytale
Ariel, please!! :smt003
May 18, 2010
