User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    *Is there any way for Children of Hades to recognise on another as being dead? Also, no one else has replied so you're my kid now, TW :D * ~Nathaniel~ ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    :lol: Do you think we're allowed a second character? Oh well, here goes. Character Profile: Name: Hope or Child 203 Age: 18 Background: ... What do you look like?: Very ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    Character Profile: Name: Christopher or Child 128 Age: 25 Background: Has been in the facility his whole life, nothing of consequence has really happened. What do you look like?: see ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    ~Emma~ I grinned sheepishly. "I begged to come here, actually. I love it here..." Theo raised an eyebrow. "That so?" I laughed again, nodding shyly and quickly finishing off my ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ "Selene!!" I shouted out, hopefully loud enouhg for her to hear. "Selene!! It's not fair if you keep hiding! You can't always run away, alright! And you know I ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    :shock: WOW. On another note, would it be possible to have a character that *isn't* a sibling? Cause at the moment there isn't much scope for romance...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    ~Keli~ I blinked in surprise as Selene randomly ran off, looking almost as if she was crying. Well, that wouldn't do, would it? I followed her immediately, shouting something about ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Yeah. I was just thinking, with nine (well, technically eight) kids AND three dogs, it was gonna get crowded :smt003 (My house has four kids and one dog and is ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    ~Emma~ I relaxed slightly as not-so-grumpy Theo introduced himself. So, maybe he wasn't as scary as I'd anticipated. I gestured to his food. "What's that? It looks way nicer than ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    ~Emma~ I wandered down the canteen aisle aimlessly, looking for a seat. I'd gotten held up leaving maths earlier, and now there was barely any space left. Not only that, ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Umm, just a note to future people joining - please no more pets cause we already have like three dogs... :|

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    *hmm. Well it's lunchtime, so make him bump into someone in the cafeteria. If you wait, I'll bring him in.* *A notice to all - One place left! It doesn't ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Name: Aidan Gender: Male Kid number and age: 1st child, age 18 Personality: He's a big brother!! Very caring and protective of his younger brothers and sisters, is generally pretty ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Would like to claim eldest child :D

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    *I'm sooo bad at making up questions >.< Let's just skip that bit out* ~Taeryn~ I sighed, unable to think of any further questions to ask Selene. So far she'd ...

    May 20, 2010


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind