User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *I got your PM and have been reading since I joined but not noticed an opportunity to jump... :( *

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    *What is the black shadow thing?* ~Nathaniel~ I blinked in confusion as the girl hurriedly took the pipe and stashed it away somewhere. How curious. And annoying. I considered for ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fraternity- Reborn!

    What are the Elementals?

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I remained like that, in my room, for god knows how long, sitting in silence with tearstained eyes. Finally there came a knock on the door, and I looked ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    *Why don't you come in the pawn shop with me (Nathaniel) and TexanWriter (Gwynn)? If you don't post by tomorrow I'll bring you in :smt003 *

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    ~Emma~ I looked across the desk in alarm. Were chemicals supposed to do that? Well, I was pretty sure they weren't supposed to fizz that crazily in a school science ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    ~Aiden~ I rolled my eyes, giving in easily to my sisters whim. Somehow they all seemed to be able to wrap me around their little fingers whenever they wanted. "Alright ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I paused, staring into space as the words began to sink in. "No," I whispered, barely audibly, and I swallowed. Oh god, I could feel myself welling up. It's ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    Saving spot for female chain.

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I wandered down the stairs to the cells quietly. Apparently Arlene had gone straight there after I let her on break, and whilst I admired her spunk there was ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    *Thanks for changing it :smt003 * ~Keli~ "Claudiaaa," I half-grumbled at her, rolling my eyes. "I thought you said I had to do that... erm... that wooing thing. Soften her ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    *Umm, what? No godmodding pleeease* EDIT: What I wrote in my character profile:- "Generally mischievious and fairly cheerful.... is rarely malicious." Pompous, yes, quite silly, yes, outright mean, NO

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I sighed, not really sure what to do. Obviously I should be exploiting the situation as much as possible... Selene still needed medical attention; though not as life-threatening as ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)

    Name: Jasmine Hayes Age: 26 Height: 5'7" Conventional Weapons: Pistols, throwing knives. Supernatural Ability: Lycanthropy Description: Whilst not strictly part of the APOSF, she frequently acts as an

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    ~Christopher~ I sat in the corner of the room, eying the younger experiments warily. It had been at least two months since the last escape attempt, so it probably wouldn't ...

    May 21, 2010


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby