User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Full Name: Nerissa Hunlyl Gender: Female Age: 83 (approx 23 equivalent) Birthplace: ??? Father's Name: Zytan Mother's Name: Araiel Race: Drow Eye Color: Red-Amber Hair colour: White blonde Height: 5'2

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Am I allowed two characters? Cause I can't decide drow or elf >.

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Maybe this would be better? We will not know the death order until everyone has joined. With that said, I'm going to limit the spots to 12. That way nobody ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    LastPaladi, is your character a drow or an elf? I'll join as one of those two races :smt003

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    *Okiedokie but I'll post tomorrow. If anyone would like to take up Garrion that'd be great!!*

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)

    ~Jasmine~ I paused after Lethero's command, staying in Lycan form as I watched the beast fly away again. Padding into the building slowly, I looked around. It seemed deserted; the ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    *Where is Selene?* ~Keli~ I grinned at Claudia as we flitted to the Rebel Fey base. Time to round up some new forces, hopefully. Many of the RF group were ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I inhaled deeply at the sight of the dead guard. Great. Two down in a week. At this rate we wouldn't even need a rebel army to take down ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    ~Koda~ I smiled slightly at Charlie's suggestion, though at the same time I was slightly concerned by the element of truth in his words. From what I'd heard of the ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ I paced my room restlessly, still trying to wrap my head around the earlier encounter with my mother. The look in her eyes.... It was still preying on my ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    ~Aiden~ "Nah, if Faith wants to play hide-and-seek then lets do that!" I grinned at her, tickling her playfully for a moment. "Come on guys... Who do you want to ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *Okay then :smt003 * ~Thomas~ I wandered out of class lazily, wishing already for the day to be over. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure what I was still ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    *Ermm.. How about... Rebecca?* ~Aiden~ I rolled my eyes as Destiny was followed downstairs by a throughly disgruntled Glen. "What did you do to him?" I asked in disbelief, and ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    ~Koda~ Well, that made sense... I considered slowly, thinking back over the past few days. Hang on, was I pleased?! ...Should I be pleased...? I shook my head uncertainly, making ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)

    ~Jasmine Hayes~ I glanced around the area every now and then, seeking out any movement in the distance. The team had only just arrived at the building, and it seemed ...

    May 23, 2010


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher