User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    :smt003 ~Sirian~ Esryn and I made our way through the tunnels purposefully, headed for the room in which reports were always given. The room was hidden far from the Heart, ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Guys, if it's in the archives, it's dead. :(

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    NOTE: Flower~Child's partner has been changed to SoggyPoptart due to inactivity.

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I'm sorry, I will post in a day or so but I'm so busy at the moment :(

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    Okay, I've put the names in a hat and here are the results! Teddy Bear22 and XChangeX kidashka and Skins ultraviolet and Light_Devil! *singerofthenight* and DragonWriterFanatic Maybe and Flower~Child

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    okay, we just have to wait for one more person so that there's an even number :)

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    Elly hasn't been on in aaaages, so shall we go ahead and do this anyway?

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    Okay, I've edited it now :) Thank you for telling me ^^"

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    Name: Ben Age: 24 Gender: Male Rank: Captain's Son Ship/Port: Lady Lyttleton Appearance: Good physique, quite tall. Rarely stands still, always fiddling with something or fidgeting. Has an annoying te

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)

    This is quite odd ... yet I'm strangely compelled to join anyway. Name: Jim Age: 17 Apearance/Picture: 5'4" moi.jpg Grade: .... i don't understand this ^^" ... Senior? Personality: This ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Notre-Dame de Paris

    Spot saved for a female gypsy :)

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    ~Clare~ My brow furrowed as Alice continued to kneel next to Tom with an imploring expression on her face. Bickering vampires really weren't my thing, and I couldn't help but ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    ~Clara~ I had almost fallen asleep by the time Denzo found me, shaking me frantically awake. "Clara. Clara?" My eyes flickered open to see the worried expression on my brother's ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Can we start once people have finished their profiles? :)

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    ~Clara~ Even though I was afraid to leave Denzo alone for even a second in this chaos, I knew it was better for us both if I went to grab ...

    Oct 5, 2010


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson