User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Don't have time to post but I think Artemis is talking to her... if you could include Taúra too that'd be great :D

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fae

    ~Nanare~ I gave Luna a weary smile as I stepped from the tree, giving the towering plant a glance as I left it. Winter was almost over and my strength ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    ~Taúra~ I wandered down the stairs brusquely, wondering what was for breakfast. Well, the range of options was hardly massive but it might be interesting to see what combination of ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    @Mr Knightley - Will you be Aimee's trainer then? :smt003

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded in School

    Claiming a girl! (Is electricity control allowed to be a power or is that cheating? >.

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    No longer required - thank you Mr. Knightley!

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    *Sorry, I have been very caught up with exams these past few days* ~Taeryn~ For god's sake, I was so sick of uncooperative prisoners. Aris looked away again, and I ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    I just reread the opening post - "Chains must have features similar to monster form" - does this mean my Chain character has to be a mermaid or can she ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    If there are no more volunteers for the last character by Friday then I'll take a second one :smt003

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    Might join as trouble character. If so I'll post profile on Friday :smt003

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    Umm, I used a pokemon for my monster form... Is that okay? :D Name: Vea Age: 22 Gender: Female Human Appearance: Sort of like the mermaid below, but with legs ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Name: Taúra Age: 23 Gender: Female Race : Redguard Role in Guild: Warrior; Apprentice Trainer to February Appearance : ...possibly without the huge bruise.... Personality: She might not be the ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Saving a warrior!! I'll train ArahniaSiddel :smt003

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ Aris followed me silently, staring at the floor as I led her into another room. She sat in the chair I gestured to, eyes closed and breathing deeply. I ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Done the alignments now... :) I think I looked at a similar website for info on personality and mindset :smt003

    May 25, 2010


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100