User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    I've been stuck in a cell! *wails* Aha. David is also in a cell. :smt003 ~Clara~ "Clara," I replied, already regretting giving away of the last bottle of rum. It ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded in School

    I'd like to start now; we promise to keep Ollie in it! (I recognise his profile from somewhere, but I can't place it...)

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded in School

    Name: Clare Age (11-18): 17 Gender: Female Personality: Super cheerful and bubbly, she's pretty laid back about everything. Sometimes this leads to misunderstandings with others when she accidentally

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    (I think the Winter Queen is already taken, but I guess you could be her sidekick or something?) ~Keli~ "So, where actually is she?" I grumbled as Claudia and I ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    ~Taúra~ I watched, deep in thought, as February got up and dusted herself off again. Perhaps this wasn't the best way to train her... It was the way I'd learnt ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    ~Taeryn~ "What makes you think you are in a position to bargain with me?" I asked coldly, and stared back determinedly. "I won't tell you anything otherwise." Ah, so naive. ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    ~Nathaniel~ I held the limp girl in my arms with some distress as the man ran from the shop without a second glance. Leah stood up with a look of ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Name: Lucas Gender: Male Age: 19 What you are: Pirate Appearance/Picture: Personality: Playful and cheerful; rarely takes anything seriously. Enjoys being around others and is occasionally way annoyin

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cursed Atonement

    Can I have Rasputin's ancestor? I don't know who alot of the others are... >.

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Will this start soon? We already have 11 characters :smt003

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    I thought everyone got the same beads at the end of the term, and they've both been there a long time so similar beads? It's been a while since I ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    ~Taúra~ I look up as February returns to the guild, seeming somewhat out of breath. Lightweight. "Hey," I call out to her, and she comes over after scanning to see ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    Okie dokie I'll be Hermes' kid then. Name: Maia (this is the name of Hermes' mum xD) Gender: Female Age: 17 Child of: Hermes and a gypsy Determined or Undetermined?: ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    How do contracts get started? And blue eyes is fine, forsakin. ~Vea~ I watched with wide eyes as the boy left in a rush, wondering why he'd been attempting to ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    Can I be Hades' child? Otherwise Hermes please :smt003

    May 30, 2010


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh