-
Re: Island of Despair (Starting)
*claims spot for female/male* Will post it at the weekend :)
Dec 6, 2010 -
Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*
*is shot* ~ Ben| Lyttleon ~ My gaze flickered from the boy, Vincenzo, back to Lily. "Yes. Well ... probably not, if you stuck with me." A look of distaste ...
Nov 28, 2010 -
Re: Children of Gods
@TheWalkinDude: Once again, your profile is amazing
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Last Legs
I think either the Bounty Hunter or a gang member are the available spots; not sure about gender ratio though :smt003
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Last Legs
Sorry for slowness D: ~Isaac~ Isaac blinked in surprise, turning his head slightly to see who had spoken. A young woman sat to his side, a slight smirk visible on ...
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re: Children of Gods
@TheWalkinDude - your profile is awesome!! You can go ahead and post the next one whenever you're ready :) We'll start hopefully later today, after my profile's done.
Nov 21, 2010 -
Re: Last Legs
*blinks*
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: Last Legs
Hurrah! Can we start soon? :)
Nov 11, 2010 -
Re: Children of Gods
Her age is fine, but I would still like for the gods to have always been the same gods, if that makes sense. So her 'age' is more like 'how ...
Nov 11, 2010 -
Re: Last Legs
Name: Isaac Hawkins Age: 27 Gender: Male Occupation: Law Enforcer Appearance: Personality: Isaac is kind of a goody-two-shoes. He is patient, responsible, and cautious. Above all he genuinely wants to
Nov 9, 2010 -
Re: Last Legs
I will join this, as a male gang member. Profile should be up in a few days. :)
Nov 9, 2010 -
Re: Children of Gods
Once, there were six gods. Together, they ruled the skies, the sea, the land, and everything in between. Now they are weak and faded, weary with age and dying. Each ...
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*
Sorry for my slowness in replying; the computer's been dead for a few days/ ~Ben~ Lily. Well, now I had a name even if her eyes were still full of ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*
~Ben~ I shook my head disbelievingly as the trio of girls instantly fled to the furthest edges of the room, each of them eyeing me with suspicion. Well, that was ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*
Thank you for bringing me in ScarlettFire! Dark-haired girl = Liliana? Also, I assume Ben doesn't know that Quinn is his uncle? ~Ben~ "Are you sure I'm not allowed to ...
Oct 29, 2010
