User avatar

kidashka

  • Art & Photography Re: some ameteur photography :P

    I agree, the first and last ones are the best because they are the simplest! The first one has a lovely use of focussing - the flower really stands out ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    web

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Window to a Soul

    Oh, wow! This is really beautiful :) I love the light reflecting in the eye, and how it almost looks as if there is a heart shape at the bottom ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ecuador!

    Hi everyone! I wondered if I could get some critique for these photos - I havent done much photography before so I would really appreciate it :) These are all ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some More Doodles

    Wow, this is really good! Good points -Proportions! They're spot-on and I can't see anything wrong with them at all. -Posture - it looks really natural and v good :) ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Eight pictures

    This is an OC of mine.... This was mostly practise at continuity (there are plenty of anatomy mistakes that I have corrected but not on these scanned versions :D ) ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Women of the Forest

    Thank you all for the reviews!! :smt050 @Kaedee - you got most right (Lynx and Panther were the main ones and those were correct :)) but Puma was supposed to ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Women of the Forest

    Another scanned picture (I'm so crazy happy that the scanner works - I had a scanning fest yesterday :smt003 ) forest full.jpg I think at some point there was a ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Hunger Games

    Sorry, I've spent so long shading it that it would practically kill me to rub the shading out for colour. So no :smt003

    May 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Hunger Games

    Haha, Katniss' nose is officially deemed strange :lol: I think the lines on it are too heavy; on another drawing I got asked for stronger lines so I went a ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Hunger Games

    Hiya! Here's a sketch of Katniss and Rue from 'The Hunger Games' - hope you like it! katniss full.jpg ^Whole thing katniss.jpg ^Katniss close-up rue.jpg ^Rue close-up Critiques are well ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: GaGa Wannabe & Lady Portrait

    Hi KD! Wow, you are super talented - you clearly have loads of potential in your drawing to improve still though :smt003 It's obvious that you're amazing at eyes; in ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: First time :]

    I like the first two; the bowl seems to be glowing almost with the starkness of the light! It makes it look quite mystical and interesting, but I agree with ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Book Thief

    Erm, if someone sent me a description of their character, I'd draw it and scan it in for them to see. So, if someone wasn't great at drawing but still ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Squash

    Strangely enough, I like this! The colours in it are nice and warm and consistent; it's like there's a scheme of sorts (I think this is cause the squash colours ...

    May 24, 2010


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality