User avatar

kidashka

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Multiculturalism

    What do you think? Is it a good thing, or a bad thing?

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The iTunes Game!

    1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say: This Charming Man 2. How would you describe yourself? If You Could Only See 3. What do you like in a ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Punishment

    I'm surprised nobody here has mentioned community service ... I think it's proven to be better at rehabilitating people than prison, and it gives something back to the community at ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you eating?

    Olives! :smt003

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Wow Mr. Knightley.... Gotta agree with Dreamy :smt003 Aww, Dreamy, you're really pretty... Love your outfit in the second pic. And you still look lovely without makeup on. :D And ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions...About TV

    This sounds quite interesting! Favorite Show? *flails* Oh, oh oh, it's got to be Scrubs. Or Doctor Who/Torchwood. And at the moment I love Better Off Ted. It's hilarious. :smt003 ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Writers/ Artists collab

    Oh, I didn't realise about the posting here bit .... Here is my idea so far. If anyone wants to take it and edit it for idraax, go ahead! It'd ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever Wanted to Read or Buy the Worst Fanfiction ever?

    I love that fanfiction. Cheers me up when I'm feeling down. :smt003 This has got to be my favourite line - Snap was spying on me and he was taking ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Was Hitler and the Nazi Party, religious or atheist?

    You started out with a good point but made an awful mistake! Adolf Hitler was elected after the Weimar Republic failed in everyone eyes, with Hyper Inflation and the economy ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Was Hitler and the Nazi Party, religious or atheist?

    I think there is a slight issue here in that people are suggesting somehow religion was a major factor behind Hitler's policies ... I don't believe religion itself was a ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    This is a great idea! Filipino: 1 Scottish: 1 English: 1

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    Pretending that the £20 textbook you just brought is actually going to help with your project, when actually you just think it looks like the most fascinating book on the ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    @thewrittenchef: For one picture - Click the 'Upload Attachment' tab, click 'Choose File' select the file you would like to upload. Then click 'Add The File' and you will have ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Lethero, your puppy is *adorable*

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Thank you guys! ^^" Loving the outfit Sam!! xD

    Oct 11, 2010


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw