User avatar

kidashka

  • General Articles Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)

    Firstly, I love you for writing this because (as a female who has studied this in great detail!) I am totally in agreemenet with you!!!! Feedback -Very sound reasoning and ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    I read this the whole way through (even though I couldn't join) and it was so good! I was actually tearing up at the end :'( Thank you everyone :smt003 ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Oh ... choices, choices ... a female zombie, please :) (though I may change to demon :? )

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some More Doodles

    Wow, this is really good! Good points -Proportions! They're spot-on and I can't see anything wrong with them at all. -Posture - it looks really natural and v good :) ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    @DWF: Is Alice the older sister then? ~Clare I sighed, giving Alice a disapproving look. "You shouldn't have done that. Now I have to escort Peter to the blood bank ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    I'd quite like for someone to be the Vampire brother/sister of my character also with blood type O ... is anyone else interested in this idea? Will finish profile later ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    I'm very sorry to everyone about this slow reply; I've been up to my ears in coursework and had a complete blank as to what to write. Hopefully this will ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    I have a budding plot idea that I'd like to try... Something along the lines of a necromancy-type sacrifice going wrong and the sacrifice becoming bound to the demon s/he ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    ~Oscar~ I paced the small office restlessly, giving the espresso machine an occassional glare as it slowly heated up. The ridiculously cheap low-quality thing always took about fifteen minutes to ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    @DWF: ty for posting so quickly! ...But (i'm not sure if this was made clear) neither the princess or anyone around her are supposed to be aware of her bloodline..... ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (Started, But Accepting!)

    :pirate2:

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Don't we have enough charas yet...? Eight is quite alot. :smt003

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Investigator/Detective: Name: Oscar Age (18-25): 23 Gender: Male Appearance (written and picture): Generally has a scruffy and disheveled look to him, with longish hair that seems to have never been ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Empire Divided *Started - still accepting!*

    @Phantom: I love you. Again. Sirian ~ Resistance Sirian frowned in concentration. "It's near the outskirts of the city... I'm trying to see if there are any tunnels that reach ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Chaotic Waters

    Name: Lars Age: 19 Gender: Male Alliance: Lasvasha Power Set: 1 Appearance: Personality: Generally mischievious and fairly cheerful. Lars is usually friendly and well meaning in his approach to others

    Sep 3, 2010


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams