User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    ~Clara~ I had almost fallen asleep by the time Denzo found me, shaking me frantically awake. "Clara. Clara?" My eyes flickered open to see the worried expression on my brother's ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Can we start once people have finished their profiles? :)

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    ~Clara~ Even though I was afraid to leave Denzo alone for even a second in this chaos, I knew it was better for us both if I went to grab ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    ~Clare~ I stared at Tom, alarmed. "How long have you had this planned?" I asked warily, even as I sat down to start dousing my hair in the dye. He ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    ~Clare~ I watched Alice silently, my brow furrowed as I tended to her wound. Luckily I'd managed to scrounge some antibiotics from Tom, so I hoped that she'd heal quickly. ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    Hi! I'd like a partner :)

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    *Sorry that this has taken so long* ~Clare~ I wandered out of the club again with Peter, wondering who exactly was being babysat this time. I'd seen Alice going in ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    ~Clara~ A terrified silence covered the town centre as we stood staring up to the platform in the district centre. All of my family was there, Denzo holding me protectively ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I meant that the two tributes from district 8 would be brother and sister :D I'd love to do it with you, Ithy! I have no preference over gender cause ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Would anyone like to join me in making a brother and sister from district 8? ( Side note: would this be allowed?)

    Sep 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood Type DT

    Sounds like a good idea :)

    Sep 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

    could you provide some suggestions of species cause i'm not sure what would be appropriate. :D thank you - this sounds like a v cool idea.

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    *You got the names mixed up DWF - I think that you followed on from my post earlier but I had gotten confused and named Lauren's characters incorrectly! (It's been ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Sophie Age: 17 Gender: Female Species: Zombie House: Mortis Appearance: Personality: For someone who's dead, Sophie is suprisingly easygoing and laidback. In fact, it's pretty hard to get her ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the English Language Sexist?

    (Are you doing English Language A-level? Cause I did that last year and it was so interesting ^^") *throws flowers everywhere* I LOVE THIS TOPIC! The English Language, though perhaps ...

    Sep 28, 2010


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket