User avatar

kidashka

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Lethero, your puppy is *adorable*

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    Okay, I've put the names in a hat and here are the results! Teddy Bear22 and XChangeX kidashka and Skins ultraviolet and Light_Devil! *singerofthenight* and DragonWriterFanatic Maybe and Flower~Child

    Oct 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (DT)

    Yes, yes, please do!

    Oct 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (DT)

    I've been meaning to jump in, but I wasn't sure how ... wickedwonder, could you have your first post at the guild? If I post before then I'll mention you ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    okay, we just have to wait for one more person so that there's an even number :)

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    Elly hasn't been on in aaaages, so shall we go ahead and do this anyway?

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    Okay, I've edited it now :) Thank you for telling me ^^"

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Thank you guys! ^^" Loving the outfit Sam!! xD

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Wickedwonder - you're so pretty!! *_* (I'm looking a bit squinty but oh well xD ) moi aussi.jpg

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    Name: Ben Age: 24 Gender: Male Rank: Captain's Son Ship/Port: Lady Lyttleton Appearance: Good physique, quite tall. Rarely stands still, always fiddling with something or fidgeting. Has an annoying te

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)

    This is quite odd ... yet I'm strangely compelled to join anyway. Name: Jim Age: 17 Apearance/Picture: 5'4" moi.jpg Grade: .... i don't understand this ^^" ... Senior? Personality: This ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Notre-Dame de Paris

    Spot saved for a female gypsy :)

    Oct 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    Oh wow :smt003 Thank you for explaining :)

    Oct 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    Junglelover - Violet Beach Junglelover - Sean Baxter jasminebells - Lucabelle Widows Amnien - Amnien TheGreatIthy - Denzo DragonWriterFanatic - Sky MathisSiddel - Dunemac Alterian (Dune) ultraviolet -

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Type (Open to all!)

    ~Clare~ My brow furrowed as Alice continued to kneel next to Tom with an imploring expression on her face. Bickering vampires really weren't my thing, and I couldn't help but ...

    Oct 8, 2010


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman