User avatar

kidashka

  • OOC Archive Re: Wanderlust DT

    Can we have two characters? If there aren't any more male characters added for a while then i'll make one =]

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    I'll be a Grim, cause there aren't any yet and they sound pretty cool =] Name: Serra Age: relatively young for her species [i'm not sure what a normal age ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Still time to join? :D Name: Kaya [Kai] Estrella Gender: Female Age: 18 Role: Experiment Apperance: Long dark hair, olive skin, grey eyes, quite short. Personality: Pretty bubbly, chaotic, flirty, ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Can I be the princess? :wink: [but if there's a shortage of guys i'll do thst instead :) ] Character Profile: Name: Tai Xue Age: 19 Gender: ...female... Appearance: Occupation: ...

    Mar 30, 2010


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless