User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Lydia said we would start tomorrow, but I'm not sure what time zone she's in. :)

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Character Profile Name: Ethan Williams Gender: Male Age: 29 Personality: Patient, responsible, cautious, organised and sensitive. Appearance: Blond hair, brown eyes. Quite tall. Background: Recently g

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The original-tastic war of planets.

    Sounds awesome... I've not yet seen a gender ratio that's so balanced O__o Name: Aurinka Age: 29 Race: Lamia [I'm really surprised I'm only the second to choose this species ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    ~Serra~ I crouched low to the ground, surveying the burning village with a sense of grim satisfaction. The others of my troupe were currently scouting the remains for any last ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Kaya I frowned as Zane and Alex set off once again, and saw Kiera poised as if ready to speed off once more. "Oh no you don't," I grumbled, holding ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    can i save snake? :D

    Apr 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Wanderlust DT

    If both of you have a second male chara, will the gender ratio be balanced enough? I really don't want the thread to die from lack of boys, it sounds ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Kaya I groaned at the journey back, once again envying the crazy running powers as I watched Kiera sprint off into the distance. Still, I could make a slow jog, ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The original-tastic war of planets.

    Can I save a female Lamia? =]

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Name: Cain Huntley Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: Tall and lanky, with dark hair and blue eyes. [and glasses?] *cannot be bothered to find picture* Occupation: Has/had a weekend job ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Kaya Woah. There was no way anyone could talk that fast and not be on drugs. I raised an eyebrow, turning to the younger kid. "Are you... feeling alright?" He ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shaman

    Shall we start soon? =]

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    I'll make a second [male] character tomorrow... i'm too tired and lazy right now oTL

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Kaya I traipsed out of history, stifling a yawn. Man, that had been dull... at least I could have a few moments to relax now. I stopped midstep to look ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    I'll make a teacher profile later =]

    Mar 31, 2010


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)