User avatar

kidashka

  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    Need more guys... at the moment there's only one, but will be two once I post mine =]

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Tai Xue I stared silently out of the window at my lost kingdom, thinking. It had been a week in this tower and I was still seething with rage. How ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ScarlettFire, is your person on the same cliff as me and apple? I'm gonna pretend that they are, but tell me and i'll delete the last paragraph if they aren't ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neytiri

    Ermm... I'm aware you've already edited this but I really wanted to comment cause it's so pretty >.< Untitled.jpg Her eyes are AMAZING.... they look so soulful and intriging.... and ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Damon Salvatore (Ian)

    ...I've decided to stalk you on here, cause you're awesome =] Untitled.jpg Once again, amazing! I really struggle to draw men and tend to avoid it altogether - mine always ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neytiri and Jake Sulley

    Ok, firstly, this is really good!!!

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    Spot saved for the handyman!!! :D

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    [I'm the person on the cliff :) ] Kallo I stared into the ocean irritably, looking down at the surface. Not seconds ago, Avena had dived beneath the water muttering ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    I've changed my dragon's element from what I previously said 'cause there are already two fire dragons =] Rider Name: Kallo Quenlock Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: *see below* Picture: ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The original-tastic war of planets.

    [ Would you prefer first or third person? I've just realised you wrote on third but i've already written most of mine and i'm too lazy to change it all ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Wanderlust DT

    Do we still need another character? At the moment the gender ratio is pretty good - 5 female, 4 male....

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Can I save a fire dragon? =] I'll decide gender later...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    But he has gadgets inside it. Cause he doesn't have powers he relies on them... so I thought that would be the most productive thing to do :D *headdesk*

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Oh damn posted at same time. Let's just say they happened simultaneously :D

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Kaya I faltered, hidden up the tree and feeling helpless. Really, some fighting skills would come in handy right now. Well, at least I could break his car. I glowered ...

    Apr 2, 2010


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang