User avatar

kidashka

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Tai I stared at the floor in silence, cowed by the girl's accusations. She didn't understand the situation, but the words still hurt. I was the princess of this empire ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Kai I made my way over to Kiera angrily, mentally turning the lights off as I did so. Grabbing her wrist I dragged her outside and glared. "What were you ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    I'll join later with a boy and girl [poss twins]

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Graveyard Book

    i like this book - It isn't my favourite of Neil Gaiman's [Anyone read Good Omens ? :elephant: ] But it was very creative and interesting, and I'm now afraid ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    *squeal* I love the Hunger Games! It's so action-packed and tense and generally amazing! There were no bits that I thought, 'well, this is getting dull', which normally happens in ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sins - Help Wanted!

    This is an incomplete drawing that I'm struggling with - could you help? It's a picture of the seven deadly sins, going from left to right - Wrath, Envy, Gluttony, ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: nameless story

    Wow! I can't wait to see if you continue this!! I'll get the bad things out of the way before I go on about all the things I like :wink: ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored Princess

    P4080016.JPG So... I discovered yesterday that you can post artwork on here! Therefore, I'll be adding the entirety of my sketchbook through the next few weeks. =] This is the ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Ethan [Mr. WIlliams] I rolled my eyes as the group of teens starting muttering and whispering about injections. Surely they'd already had at least three to get her in the ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Kallo I rushed into the hall, Avena following sullenly behind. Somehow we'd managed to get here on time - and there appeared to be more seats for riders who were ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Cain I held back a scream as the horse galloped at what seemed like light-speed across the plains, gripping onto the other rider with a very unmanly if-I-let-go-I-might-die kinda grip. ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    Oscar I blink as I head into the station. An announcement was sounding near constantly from the various speakers hidden in the ceiling, and I give it a suspicious look. ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    Name: Oscar Fletcher Age: 24 Gender: Male Occupation on the ISS: Doctor Family with you: None. Appearance: Average height, with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Olive skin. Nationality: Raised ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Ethan [Mr Williams] I rolled my eyes at Xavier's shock. Sometimes he was completely oblivious. Still, it was vaguely endearing, at times. I leaned against the building for a rest. ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Kallo Okay. The laughing dragon was possibly the scariest thing I've ever seen. Ever. I was fully aware that dragons had huge big sharp teeth, and didn't need a full ...

    Apr 5, 2010


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox